Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 3/26/2024 4:22:51 PM EDT
I want to go walleye fishing with a guide up there. Any recommendations for a good one?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 6:45:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By ChupacabraSAR:
I want to go walleye fishing with a guide up there. Any recommendations for a good one?
View Quote

Best fish finder I have ever used.  No guide needed.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:57:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Strongarm66:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/130388/Grenade_M26-001_jpg-3170282.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Strongarm66:
Originally Posted By ChupacabraSAR:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/130388/Grenade_M26-001_jpg-3170282.JPG

Thanks…………………………………Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 4:40:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure how he is for walleye, but my son won us a half day trip with Shane Akin. Hope my spelling is correct. Great Lakes Guide Service, sounds like you could find him on Fbook. I consider myself a seasoned fisherman, and I felt like I was tugging on dad's shirt sleeve fishing with him. Came home with a mess of crappie and a couple northerns to clean, let a few nice largemouths free and he wasnt happy with the crappie fishing, late fall the water was too clear and still so when we hooked one it scattered the school. Turns out him and a friend went on the pro musky circuit just to see how they would stack up against the pros.... they won it and never did it again. See if hes still there, sounded like he may be doing more in Florida in the future. Best of luck!
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 12:03:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, I actually reached out to him last week. He can’t take us when I can be up there. Bummer.

I’ve got a few other emails out. I’m sure one will work out.
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top