User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2024 8:11:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StanleySpidowski]
Fuck this
What is the threshold for initiaves? 60%?Voting record for this
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 9:25:51 AM EDT
[#1]
If you read through this forum, no one cares about this type of stuff. They're busy arguing about religion or waiting in line at In N Out.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 4:15:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: migradog] [#2]
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 1:23:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By IDdave:
If you read through this forum, no one cares about this type of stuff. They're busy arguing about religion or waiting in line at In N Out.
View Quote

Hahahahahahaha!!!
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 1:25:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#4]
View Quote

It’s all related.  Open primaries would be a disaster for Idaho.  We have to resist this with all our might.

But, if you don’t understand there is a God in heaven that can bless or curse a people, you don’t get it.  America is under God’s wrath because it has turned its back on Jesus Christ.  What does he have to do to get your attention?  Can you not see the judgement all around us?  Our country is bankrupt, our kids don’t know what bathroom to use, our courts are corrupt, schools are teaching evil, we are being invaded at the border, and WWIII is at our doorstep.  Right is wrong, and good is bad.  Hello?  Anyone?  Bueller?

These are the words of a man that trusted God.  And, God protected him from evil.

“Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in thee: Let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭25‬:‭1‬-‭2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Link Posted: 3/23/2024 3:28:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StanleySpidowski] [#5]
Originally Posted By HawkinsID:

It’s all related.  Open primaries would be a disaster for Idaho.  We have to resist this with all our might.

But, if you don’t understand there is a God in heaven that can bless or curse a people, you don’t get it.  America is under God’s wrath because it has turned its back on Jesus Christ.  What does he have to do to get your attention?  Can you not see the judgement all around us?  Our country is bankrupt, our kids don’t know what bathroom to use, our courts are corrupt, schools are teaching evil, we are being invaded at the border, and WWIII is at our doorstep.  Right is wrong, and good is bad.  Hello?  Anyone?  Bueller?

These are the words of a man that trusted God.  And, God protected him from evil.

“Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. O my God, I trust in thee: Let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭25‬:‭1‬-‭2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

View Quote

Thanks Hawk.I agree with your first sentence,your pretty good to first base but when you go for two,and eventually an inside the parker ,you are thrown out.Italics are for sarcasm.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 7:13:56 PM EDT
[#6]

But, if you don’t understand there is a God in heaven that can bless or curse a people, you don’t get it.  America is under God’s wrath because it has turned its back on Jesus Christ.  What does he have to do to get your attention?  Can you not see the judgement all around us?  Our country is bankrupt, our kids don’t know what bathroom to use, our courts are corrupt, schools are teaching evil, we are being invaded at the border, and WWIII is at our doorstep.  Right is wrong, and good is bad.  

View Quote

Sounds similar to what the Taliban might say to justify sodomizing young boys, and preventing young girls from going to school.
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 10:41:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Sounds similar to what the Taliban might say to justify sodomizing young boys, and preventing young girls from going to school.
View Quote

lol, you do know drugs in Idaho aren't legal right?
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 1:18:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By zukguy:

lol, you do know drugs in Idaho aren't legal right?
View Quote

You realize people here in this forum want to have pot legalized in Idaho.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 9:42:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HawkinsID] [#9]

View Quote

Yes.  The people on this board want to devolve into liberal hell just like CA, OR, and WA.  Only pathetic losers smoke dope.  You are disgusting and should be embarrassed to be breathing.  Are you so weak and childlike you need to do drugs?  

Some people can't tell the difference between the Taliban and Biblical Christianity.  That is the level of non critical thinking we have here.  

Idaho is done.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 11:46:55 AM EDT
[#10]

Yes.  The people on this board want to devolve into liberal hell just like CA, OR, and WA.  Only pathetic losers smoke dope.  You are disgusting and should be embarrassed to be breathing.  Are you so weak and childlike you need to do drugs?  

Some people can't tell the difference between the Taliban and Biblical Christianity.  That is the level of non critical thinking we have here.  

Idaho is done.
View Quote

Sweet Fancy Moses.

Speaking of drugs, does your doctor know you're taking this many black pills?

Put the pill bottle down and thank God that you live in Idaho and not somewhere else. In fact, of any place on the face of this earth right now, Idaho is where I'd rather be.

As for the culture war, you need to realize they are losing. Heck, the Disney Corporation is basically having a hostile takeover happen right now because of it. The woke agenda is crashing down and people are starting to see what's going on.

As for the facade known as Reclaim Idaho, it should be understood that fighting to maintain the nice things we have is just a part of the game. Idaho is worth taking, therefore they will try to claim it. And because we like it the way it is, we will resist them.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:41:00 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

They're welcome to move to WA, OR, CA, or MT.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:51:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By bdgfate:

View Quote

Or NV,look how great its worked out for them.Taxpayer funded industry.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:53:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thenning] [#13]
Originally Posted By bdgfate:

View Quote

Exactly this - I don't care if people want to smoke weed, whatever.  But I don't want a pot shop on every freaking corner.  Go to Seattle and Portland, they used to be beautiful cities, and weed did not help them for the better.  It did help them completely turn into giant shitholes.  I was in Bend last weekend, there is a pot shop outside of SunRiver now.  Could you imagine driving up to Idaho City, Stanley, take your pick really and having pot shops everywhere?

ETA - Weed also helped destroy CO, and it will destroy MT as well.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 10:32:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By thenning:

ETA - Weed also helped destroy CO, and it will destroy MT as well.
View Quote

I dare say UT will also see issues because of the nose of the camel is in the tent with "medical" MaryJane.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top