Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2021 11:23:51 AM EDT
I just purchased a new IWI X95 rifle but wanted to change out the cutlass grip that came with the rifle for the X95 grip like pictured below. The only issue I have run into is that there is no store in the US that has them in stock and IWI has no clue when they will get them back in stock. There are a few stores in Canada that has them in stock however they will not ship out side of Canada. I would like to ask someone that is in Canada if they wouldn't mind ordering the part for me and then sending it to me in North Carolina USA. I will pay the total price of the grip and shipping to you and the shipping to me in what ever method you'd like. If you would please help me out you can send me a PM. You can check out my feed back rating.

G4C Gun Store Canada

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top