Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2023 8:11:30 AM EDT
Took ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT of work and being a legiscritter lobbyist and sharing my NFA cans in the states, the lawmakers here  have changed the tune.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

It was nice that my Hungarian lawmakers understood the impact of suppressors and they were fascinated with the NFA laws.

I think the next step is legalizing machine guns and other setups. It looks like a one time stamp fee like in the US is what is making them comfortable with it.

Money for the treasury.

Sample cans at my local shop in Budapest.

Link Posted: 12/10/2023 7:46:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: iggy1337] [#1]
Link Posted: 1/6/2024 3:05:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Congrats, that's great!

Here in Austria they are legal since late 2019 but only for shooters with a hunting licence. So for them they are GTG, rifle, handgun, shotty everything.
The courts decided suppressors were necessary for animal welfare - those poor hunting dogs getting acoustic trauma.
We're hoping to get them legalized for anybody else, maybe if we get the Freedom Party in government again.
Link Posted: 1/29/2024 10:33:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Szia!

Ok, but getting a firearm is still difficult.  Will they be as restricted as firearms/ hunting, etc.; what is the current proposal look like?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top