Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2024 2:07:07 AM EDT
Question for business owners and golf players. My son, Reece, is a football player at West Fl. High and they are trying to raise money for new gym equipment in the new weight room. They are offering sponsorships for the Jaguar Football Quarterback Club Golf Tournament. It will be played at the Scenic Hills Country Club on Apr 27th. Single players can enter for $100.00 or a team of 4 for 400.00. Sponsorships without having to play can be purchased as well. If you are interested or have any questions, please reach out to me for more info.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 7:20:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I can reach out to a bunch of Doc's at Sacred Heart and see if anyone is interested.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 5:17:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Great!! Thank You
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 6:09:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BIGGUNZZ:
Great!! Thank You
View Quote

Any opportunities for volunteering in this? If anything I can come help wherever or be medical staff for it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:02:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you BEN-RN.. I am not sure what additional volunteering opportunities there are for this event. I will reach out to the coach and ask for additional information for you.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 4:42:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BIGGUNZZ:
Thank you BEN-RN.. I am not sure what additional volunteering opportunities there are for this event. I will reach out to the coach and ask for additional information for you.
View Quote

Sure thing, just PM me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top