Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2023 4:38:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: towerofpower94]
BL: we bought in the Del Ray neighborhood of Alexandria in 2015. Always knew it would be left of center, but since 2021 the city council has tried to out woke the rest of the libtard cities while also increasing density. The last straw is the plan to build a new arena for the Caps and Wizards 3/4 of a mile away from our house.

I work in McLean, but might be transferring internally to Reston or near Dulles.

I’ve shot at PNTC, Shadowhawk, and Echo Valley Training Center for a decade, so I’m not completely lost in the sauce when it comes to the VA/WV border, but I’m a babe in the woods when it comes to buying land and possibly building.

Thinking it’ll be a year or more before we actually pull chocks, so we have time to find acreage and, if needed, build.

So, any recommendations for realtors that are switched on to the land market (thinking 20+ acres) IVO Winchester and any contractors that can hold to a schedule?
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 1:05:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/24/2023 8:20:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bubbles:
A realtor I can help with.
https://www.longandfoster.com/AgentSearch/WAaronPoling-10482105
View Quote

Thanks much
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 1:13:36 AM EDT
[#3]
How is the house search going?
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 9:02:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Bubbles:
How is the house search going?
View Quote

We’re in a 30 day discovery period on a nice plot of land. Assuming the perc test and survey don’t show any issues we’ll close on the land and start firming up floor plans in Feb.
Link Posted: 1/21/2024 4:23:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By towerofpower94:
We’re in a 30 day discovery period on a nice plot of land. Assuming the perc test and survey don’t show any issues we’ll close on the land and start firming up floor plans in Feb.
View Quote

Well then, fingers crossed everything works out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top