Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 3:46:27 PM EDT
[#1]
The only mags I wanted (Bulgarian 5.56 AK mags) are only available online and no sellers adjusted their policies for long enough to ship.

Fortunately I have totes full of mags and never had to join this rush.

Fuck Bob Ferguson. I say an ethics complaint should be filed, even if the state would consider it frivolous
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 3:53:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#2]
Another report on it. Aside from Wa gun law this is about the only other guy I follow anymore.

GREAT NEWS RUINED: HUGE 2A WIN IN MAGAZINE CASE (immediately stopped by Washington Supreme Court)
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 5:43:11 PM EDT
[#3]
The US Supreme court is only as good as the who is running United States Attorney General office
If we had a non partisan AG unlike Garland the AG could put a hurt on TURD FERGE and WA State for non compliance to any ruling against 2nd amendment or other judgements by the US Supreme Court.
Just my thoughts could be wrong.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By slughunter1:
The US Supreme court is only as good as the who is running United States Attorney General office
If we had a non partisan AG unlike Garland the AG could put a hurt on TURD FERGE and WA State for non compliance to any ruling against 2nd amendment or other judgements by the US Supreme Court.
Just my thoughts could be wrong.
View Quote

It’s up to the AG to pursue when a state misbehaves?   I guess that makes sense since that office represents the federal level from a legal standpoint, correct?
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 12:20:07 AM EDT
[#5]
RIDICULOUS: WASHINGTON COMMISSIONER ALMOST INSTANTLY REVERSES PRO-2A DECISION...
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 12:32:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SSVGroupCoach] [#6]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CknuowpDh4
View Quote

Sorry to barge in from The People Republic of Colorado (they're screwing us too).

So, does anyone have a link to a PDF of Judge Bashor's decision? I'm REALLY wanting to read what it says. Please & Thank You.

Good luck up there guys, we're rooting for you!
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:26:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:19:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Damn, well written and reasoned.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 10:33:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#10]
Originally Posted By bdy83:
Damn, well written and reasoned.
View Quote
Havent read it yet but from opinions Ive heard its just as good or better than a Benitez opinion/ruling
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 7:17:27 PM EDT
[#11]
Havent read it yet but from opinions Ive heard its just as good or better than a Benitez opinion/ruling
View Quote

It'll be interesting to see the mental gymnastics WA supreme court goes through to justify overruling it.  He basically shreds Turd Ferguson's argument from both the state constitution and the federal side.  

I'm sure WA Supreme court will basically say, 9th circuit says we can on the federal side and Bashor got it wrong on the state side.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:36:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By bdy83:

It'll be interesting to see the mental gymnastics WA supreme court goes through to justify overruling it.  He basically shreds Turd Ferguson's argument from both the state constitution and the federal side.  

I'm sure WA Supreme court will basically say, 9th circuit says we can on the federal side and Bashor got it wrong on the state side.
View Quote

Yep, everyone is wrong except the fricken idiot liberals.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 12:39:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Yes Washington, the Fix Was In
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 1:42:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#14]
Of course the fix was in. We all knew that. Turd had a few weeks to arrange it. Plenty of time to get that lined up with crony judges already on his side.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 6:10:29 PM EDT
[#15]
More Shenanigans in Washington State Over the Magazine Ban
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 1:03:41 AM EDT
[#16]
Of course once it's assigned to the WSC they will drag their feet as long as possible
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 2:44:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Of course the fix was in. We all knew that. Turd had a few weeks to arrange it. Plenty of time to get that lined up with crony judges already on his side.
View Quote

It wasn’t even a judge. Washington State Supreme Court Commissioner Michael Johnston granted it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 1:22:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Link to where I can order my 100 round Beta Mag?
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 8:09:25 PM EDT
[#19]
How You Can Help Win the Magazine Battle in Washington State
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 7:29:03 AM EDT
[#20]
Well, Side Show Bob basically proved that the only thing WA gun owners are ever going to get, this point on, is a huge bowl of piping hot dick soup.

That little fucker is laughing his little ass off since he successfully crashed everybody’s dream in less than 1.5 hours.  If that little cunt could put that much effort into solving the homeless problem within the state, it would be under control.

The bottom line is fuck him and everything he stands for and represents.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 3:51:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By bergunx:
If that little cunt could put that much effort into solving the homeless problem within the state, it would be under control.
View Quote

This has been my stance for some time. Most people don’t give a shit about magazines or assault weapons when it comes to the real problems plaguing WA.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 11:19:55 PM EDT
[#22]
If I may, Serrano for AG

Sorry if you think this is off topic.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:55:18 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By TigerForce:
If I may, Serrano for AG

Sorry if you think this is off topic.
View Quote

Off topic but totally relevant.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:10:09 AM EDT
[#24]
WA Supreme Court reviewing the Lawsuit today?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:22:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Been nothing on Wa gun law about it
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:47:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By shasta69:
View Quote

Yes, the hearing is today at 3:30 PM.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:00:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Frostbite:
View Quote
Well, we all know how thats going to go
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:57:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#28]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I already know it's just a show. I used to be a gymnast, so I just want to see what kind of loop-di-loop tricks they will pull.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 3:39:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

I already know it's just a show. I used to be a gymnast, so I just want to see what kind of loop-di-loop tricks they will pull.
View Quote

probably along the line of "we dont care if it's unconstitutional... fuck you"
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 4:33:44 PM EDT
[#30]
My understanding is the SC is only reviewing the "stay" order by the Cowlitz County judge.  Do they let the stay stand, in which cast "freedom" week?  Or do they issue and order tossing out the stay, in which case, same place we're currently at.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 6:06:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bdy83] [#31]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By shasta69:

This is the link on silent majority foundations Facebook to watch hearing

https://tvw.org/video/washington-state-supreme-court-commissioner-hearing2024041132/?eventID=2024041132&_aem_AdX97SQD6MmlxWxNg-z-voTb51BZk-Evl6F2k6mEOK21AdHeFuueOoHHOFV9vcVqHSmI9jmikIoMhfx9IbjJHy7c
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:12:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Frostbite] [#32]
This hearing is ridiculous!  Painful to watch.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:42:00 PM EDT
[#33]
didn't get to listen to it.  Not surprised though.  dude moved at record speed to suck bob off
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:47:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Frostbite] [#34]
It was one of the most unprofessional things I have ever seen, all political leanings aside.  As a Washingtonian, I am embarrased to have him in any government position in this state.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:18:41 PM EDT
[#35]
Michael  Johnston, WASC Commissioner, is now the face of "the fix is in" in the washington judicial branch.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:20:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:58:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Lokjell] [#37]
My favorite part was him saying you just need a 1911 and a shotgun for home defense.  King of the Fudds I guess...  I turned it off after that for my blood pressure's sake.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 5:50:23 AM EDT
[#38]
They were scared of a freedom week!

So What Happened Today With Washington's Magazine Ban Injunction?
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 10:30:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Highlights From Today's Supreme Court Hearing on Washington's Magazine Ban
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 1:48:31 PM EDT
[#40]
If WASC had any shame, which they don't becuase they're progressive hacks, they'd realize what a clown show yesterday was and dissolve the stay.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 2:15:08 AM EDT
[#41]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab9MxNzareU
View Quote

The commissioner is a word salad chef clinging to the old school 2 part recipe test. As usual, the rules are ignored without consequence, which I consider to be a flaw in our system of government.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:09:45 AM EDT
[#42]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab9MxNzareU
View Quote
Hilarious. I can see this being presented as a confession in an appeal!
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:31:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Something to keep in mind is some of the anti-gun types have no idea the highly super extremely scary dangerous magazines (millions) already in this state will last for many decades of normal usage.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:42:41 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Frank762:
Something to keep in mind is some of the anti-gun types have no idea the highly super extremely scary dangerous magazines (millions) already in this state will last for many decades of normal usage.
View Quote

No, they know. They settled for waiting for a generation of us to die off, for them to disappear this time around. That was all that they could achieve legislatively, . . .  this time.

I think that it'd be a mistake to think that they won't try for more next time.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:51:40 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By GunnyG:

No, they know. They settled for waiting for a generation of us to die off, for them to disappear this time around. That was all that they could achieve legislatively, . . .  this time.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GunnyG:

Of course they will, if they manage to get us down to single shot muskets as the founders truly intended (only for those in national guard service), they will work to reduce the caliber of the musket so the plebs are not a threat to the regular army's 40 watt plasma rifles.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 8:39:44 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Until the liberal democrats pass a complete confiscation of all magazines holding more than 10 rounds. Mark my words, it’s coming.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:02:42 AM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

The numbers I’ve read is about a billion have been manufactured since 1990.

You couldn’t have a more clear example of a virtue signaling law that only impacts and endangers law-abiding citizens.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 12:56:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Poppaduc:

The numbers I’ve read is about a billion have been manufactured since 1990.

You couldn’t have a more clear example of a virtue signaling law that only impacts and endangers law-abiding citizens.
View Quote

I'm just one dude and I have three entire 20gal storage bins full of nothing but magazines, and I'm a lightweight compared to many here.
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 4:18:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Cops66:

Until the liberal democrats pass a complete confiscation of all magazines holding more than 10 rounds. Mark my words, it's coming.
View Quote

Since (TubaMan's killer) Billy Chambers' 2012 arrest, etc., I 've been operating under the assumption that those same liberal democrats are also ensuring that we have enough youth offenders in circulation to commit plenty of gang-related and gun crimes, in order to drive their antigun agenda. That's why the KingCo youth detention center has long been the subject of shutting down, releasing offenders with low or no bail required, "restorative justice", etc.

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:12:35 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Cops66:

Until the liberal democrats pass a complete confiscation of all magazines holding more than 10 rounds. Mark my words, it’s coming.
View Quote

Go sit in the back of the bus in this republic, like they tell you to.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top