Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2023 3:27:09 PM EDT
I'm in a free state, and as I understand it, MA is the only state where "Pre ban" mags are still legal to buy/sell, but post ban mags are not.  Is that correct?

I have 2 sanchez, 3 Labelle, 1 Adventure Line, 1 Cooper, 1 FN.

I believe all those are pre ban USGI.  No date codes or anything on the bodies.  I did put green followers in all of them at some point.

I dug them out a while back offering to send them to someone where they are needed, and the guy ended up not getting back to me.

So, I'd like to trade for new (or used in good shape, although post ban mags from a ban state would be a little ) D&H, Okay, DSG, Bravo etc.  Basically decent USGI spec aluminum mags.

I'll cover shipping on my end, and hopefully there's not a problem with an MA resident buying post ban mags if they are drop shipped to a free state.  

First off, any legal issues with doing this?

If not, first to "I want" response has dibs.  I do ask that you not get these to resell for profit.  No way for me to enforce that, just a gentleman's handshake.  Trying to help out guys in your state, not pad pockets.
Link Posted: 9/12/2023 3:28:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't have any EE feedback.  Can provide references as I'm well known in other enthusiast forums.  

If YOU have good feedback, I'll send these first, and upon receipt, if you're not happy with them, we can discuss.

Link Posted: 9/14/2023 4:31:53 PM EDT
[#2]
PM sent.
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 5:55:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Gone!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top