Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/17/2024 11:45:24 PM EDT
This is the epitome of government waste and retardation.
Let's mail ballots to every republican, not include any candidate that will actually win, it doesn't assign any delegates and essentially serves no purpose whatsoever except to waste time and money?

This feels like an elaborate scam to either convict republicans of a felony for voting twice or backdoor anyone other than Trump.

Do I wipe my ass with this or frame it as a testament to how utterly fucked we are.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 12:08:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I just received my sample ballot. Trump isn't on it. Even if you hate a person running for office, he or she has every right to be on the ballot. So much for an honest election.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 1:12:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Wolfpack] [#2]
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 7:33:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By freewilly:
I just received my sample ballot. Trump isn't on it. Even if you hate a person running for office, he or she has every right to be on the ballot. So much for an honest election.
View Quote

This is nothing more than a fishing expedition to see how many votes they need to steal.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 2:01:51 PM EDT
[#4]
and the winner is....

Link Posted: 2/8/2024 10:48:44 PM EDT
[#5]
The wife and I cast our votes for Trump tonight.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 11:01:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Obo2:
and the winner is....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFtc3_SWwAIsypP?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote

I still cannot believe the results for the dems. 60percent voted for that idiot? wtf do they love assfuckings and 6$ gas??
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 11:12:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By 47hooker:

I still cannot believe the results for the dems. 60percent voted for that idiot? wtf do they love assfuckings and 6$ gas??
View Quote

Our democracy.
Link Posted: 2/9/2024 9:05:36 AM EDT
[#8]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Obo2:
and the winner is....

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GFtc3_SWwAIsypP?format=jpg&name=medium

The mental competency of democrat voters is similar to that of Brandon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top