Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2024 6:15:47 PM EDT
I have about four hours to kill next week in Syracuse. I figured I might hit an indoor shooting range for part of that time. Are there any indoor ranges open to the public? Thank in advance for your help.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 9:11:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 9:32:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I’m not familiar with any public ranges around Syracuse. You think NYS government would promote or allow that?
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 9:59:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ADKRebel:
I’m not familiar with any public ranges around Syracuse. You think NYS government would promote or allow that?
View Quote

I'm moving to north FL in a 18 months once my wife and I both retire. There are two public ranges (Osceola and Two Rivers) run by the government that I regularly shoot at. Just a totally different view of 2A down there.

We have two indoor ranges that allow you to rent a lane here in Buffalo. I was hoping there was someplace like that in Syracuse.
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 2:21:53 PM EDT
[#4]
The following was from a search on the NRA website, you can call to verify.

All results within 25 miles of syracuse, ny EDIT SEARCH
Places to Shoot
VIEW ON MAP
close
Place to Shoot
Distance: 14.78 Miles
Skaneateles Rod & Gun Club Inc.
Skaneateles, NY
Skaneateles, NY 13152
Facilities Include: Silhouette Rifle,Silhouette Pistol,Muzzle Loading,Trap,Airgun,Archery,Outdoor Pistol (up to 100 yds),Indoor Pistol (50 ft),Outdoor Rifle (up to 100 yds),Indoor Rifle (50 ft)
Range Access: Private/Public
Phone: 315-685-6870
Link Posted: 4/14/2024 8:35:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I am not aware of any in Syr, but I will ask a few friends who are local (I'm a wny'er as well).
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:05:42 AM EDT
[#6]
For indoors, Syracuse pistol club and camillus come to mind, but not public.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:21:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lattimer:
I am not aware of any in Syr, but I will ask a few friends who are local (I'm a wny'er as well).
View Quote

Thank you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top