Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2024 7:59:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 5:34:48 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe it is a problem but would have to research the law again. The problem is the 1994 assault pistol law language that is on the book. That was one of the issues that was discussed among the 2A community back then.

There was a hometown member here posted his collection based on the legality of C&R and other items that are legal according to state law. You have to dig it up in the hive archive to get an idea how screwy Hawaiian firearm laws are.

On a side note, I am not sure if the Luger artillery model with the drum magazine is still on display at HPD HQ museum.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 7:09:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Hawaii law enforcement doesn't recognize C&R rules and treats every firearm the same regardless of age.  Those idiots also tend to treat BB guns as firearms.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 3:22:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Brundoggie:
Hawaii law enforcement doesn't recognize C&R rules and treats every firearm the same regardless of age.  Those idiots also tend to treat BB guns as firearms.
View Quote

I wouldn't be surprised by that considering how political the police departments have been since the big push from the 90s and on.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top