Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2022 5:18:46 AM EDT
Looking at trading in the 3/4 ton super duty and getting a half ton. Anyone recommend a dealer in/around Rapid? I don't like the haggle BS, nor the high pressure. Just give me a fair trade-in value and a fair price and let's move on!

thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 10:48:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: luv_the_huskers] [#1]
I don't know of a single dealer in Rapid that will do that. I live here and generally source my autos from out of state. I can usually do a deal, go get the new vehicle and still be money and hassle ahead. YMMV
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 12:27:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By luv_the_huskers:
I don't know of a single dealer in Rapid that will do that. I live here and generally source my autos from out of state. I can usually do a deal, go get the new vehicle and still be money and hassle ahead. YMMV
View Quote
Thanks for the feedback!
Link Posted: 6/2/2022 5:16:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I won't darken Mckie's doorstep again. Scott Peterson is pretty good. Whites canyon too.

Not rapid but did a deal with vern eide in Mitchell that I would go back to again.

All just my limited opinions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top