Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2024 2:26:10 PM EDT
Hey all this year I’d like to put more of an emphasis on getting training but our options here in Montana seem to be a bit slim. Can anyone recommend good classes or trainers in Montana? Preferably near great falls but not opposed to traveling in state for a weekend either. Last year I want to get in on the WPS classes but had work conflicts and couldn’t make it. Would like to start with rifle/pistol courses.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 7:00:55 PM EDT
[#1]
@Ben

Help this guy out.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 8:20:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 10:33:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sunnybean] [#3]
Haha!  I was just about to start my annual post requesting similar information. What have seen so far is this…

If Riley Bowman comes back this year I’d highly recommend taking his Pistol Intelligence class. Probably one of the most valuable courses I’ve taken.

Defenders USA has a few offerings coming to MT this year. I’m hoping to attend Adam’s Two Day Fighting Rifle Applications course.

Modern Samurai Project is coming back to MT.

Greenline is also coming for a two day rds class.

As TOTHEMAX said, TNVC will also be back and you can’t go wrong with them.

Link Posted: 2/29/2024 11:12:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: spyderboy03] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sunnybean:
Defenders USA has a few offerings coming to MT this year. I'm hoping to attend Adam's Two Day Fighting Rifle Applications course.

View Quote
I was hoping to get him to Kalispell this year, but I don't think that's going to happen. Adam and I talked about it some and I sent him my range's requirements, then things went quiet. He is a busy dude and my range is a little more fuddy than I expected. Wish I would have gotten to his classes when he started up in CO and I lived an hour from him. I also say that about Haley when he went out on his own and lived in my town...
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 12:36:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sunnybean:
Haha!  I was just about to start my annual post requesting similar information. What have seen so far is this…

If Riley Bowman comes back this year I’d highly recommend taking his Pistol Intelligence class. Probably one of the most valuable courses I’ve taken.

Defenders USA has a few offerings coming to MT this year. I’m hoping to attend Adam’s Two Day Fighting Rifle Applications course.

Modern Samurai Project is coming back to MT.

Greenline is also coming for a two day rds class.

As TOTHEMAX said, TNVC will also be back and you can’t go wrong with them.

View Quote

That’s a great start thanks! Any recommendations on trainers in particular? Outside of tnvc I’ve never heard of the others. (That one looks awesome but not quite ready for that)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top