Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/15/2023 8:50:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HighCaliber]
As referenced here:
Stolen: Stihl 462
Taken from my truck this morning: Stihl 462 3/4 wrap with 28” Tsumura light bar. West Coast Saw Bark Box & 3pt dogs. Aluminum skid plate. In a True North scabbard with wooden insert. S/N: 186527618

My stolen saw add

If anyone is in or around Reno and can buy my saw back I’ll reimburse the 800 and pay a 200 reward. If you can involve the police and get her arrested I’ll pay you a 1000 for reward.

For sale on Facebook

My sister found it on Facebook last night. I’m trying to get the police to retrieve it, but these days I don’t have much faith in that happening. I’m thin on the ground here with anyone I can enlist to help. I’m really not keen on paying for my own property, but at the end of the day I’ll do what I must.
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 5:40:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Barrelburner] [#1]
Tag

It's marked as sold on Facebook

The seller is identified as a friend of someone that my wife used to work with
Link Posted: 10/15/2023 9:38:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Barrelburner:
Tag

It's marked as sold on Facebook

The seller is identified as a friend of someone that my wife used to work with
View Quote

Your wife is better off without that association. Seller looks like a real classy lady.

If you would like some entertainment: Please engage the seller on one of her other postings, make arrangements, draw it out, then ghost her.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 10:57:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By HighCaliber:
As referenced here:
Stolen: Stihl 462
Taken from my truck this morning: Stihl 462 3/4 wrap with 28” Tsumura light bar. West Coast Saw Bark Box & 3pt dogs. Aluminum skid plate. In a True North scabbard with wooden insert. S/N: 186527618

My stolen saw add

If anyone is in or around Reno and can buy my saw back I’ll reimburse the 800 and pay a 200 reward. If you can involve the police and get her arrested I’ll pay you a 1000 for reward.

For sale on Facebook

My sister found it on Facebook last night. I’m trying to get the police to retrieve it, but these days I don’t have much faith in that happening. I’m thin on the ground here with anyone I can enlist to help. I’m really not keen on paying for my own property, but at the end of the day I’ll do what I must.
View Quote

hop you get your shit back, RENO fucking sucks. COPS are  little  to no use in this city. but they love extorting money from you!
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 5:32:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Just contact her trying to buy one of the other things and beat her bitch ass thriving face in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top