Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2024 12:53:13 AM EDT
I know Barry is running. I don't know who else is. She was well financed in the past. This one has me concerned.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 7:31:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I hate to hear this, Green is a good man. I understand  the desire to get out of Washington though.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 9:23:25 AM EDT
[#2]
I heard rumors that he may run for Governor.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 10:49:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By aquaman67:
I heard rumors that he may run for Governor.
View Quote
He'd have my vote.
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:07:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 1:59:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dusty3030] [#5]
Ha! I'm in Kustoff's district but the news story as it was presented on politburo channel 5 out of Memphis that I saw was basically a Barry campaign ad.  

I don't know if Green had a successor in the works or not.

Quote from the story I saw from Barry:

“Mark Green’s announcement today changes nothing. When I announced my campaign, it wasn’t to just defeat one person but rather to help overhaul a system that has forgotten about families and communities. A system that has taken away a woman’s right to reproductive freedom. A system that has seen wealthy corporations earn record profits while Americans struggle to pay their bills, access quality healthcare, and find housing they can afford. A system that has failed to deliver on common sense gun policies that would keep our children and communities safe,” Barry said in a statement. “Mark Green is leaving behind a broken Congress that has failed to deliver for Tennessee families, and that is why I’m in this race – to be their voice, their choice, for a better America. I expect candidates who agree with Mark Green or are even more extreme will announce campaigns, and I look forward to taking on whoever makes it through that primary.”
Top Top