Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2023 9:59:31 PM EDT
Hello, can anybody recommend someone in western NC to do the engraving on lower for a SBR. I'm looking for someone who is in the firearms community and does clean work as apposed to going to a jeweler like I see being recommended. I am west of Buncombe county.
Thanks for any suggestions.
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 10:11:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Give Galloway precision a call and see if they do it. I know any work I need done that I can't do I take ot to them, but not sure if they do engraving.
828-222-2119
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 10:29:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you. They are in Fletcher, correct? I'll give them a call.
I was hoping to find someone between Waynesville & Murphy but beggars can't be choosers.
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 10:33:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JT43:
Thank you. They are in Fletcher, correct? I'll give them a call.
I was hoping to find someone between Waynesville & Murphy but beggars can't be choosers.
View Quote

They may be able to refer someone closer. Yes they are out in Fletcher. I live out in Asheville when I'm not in the rdu area visiting my family several times a year for a few months. I'm not even sure of they do engraving on lowers, bit like I said , they do everything else I ask them to do and they do laser engraving and engraving on their parts they sell I think.
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 2:44:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Blue Ridge Firearms does great work BTW.  They are off of 25/70 near the Madison line if that might be closer to you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top