Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2024 7:28:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SSVGroupCoach]
For those who have trained with me before (or know me IRL) I've scheduled the Mike Higbee range for May 4/5 for a 2 day pistol class, and May 25/26 for a 2 day rifle class.

If you're interested and need details, please feel free to DL the PDF flyers:

Pistol:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/2d3bzhvq0wabsgma8zz27/PASS-May-2024-Flyer.pdf?rlkey=mj6t9ok66god5lmf1tzwk9eqw&dl=0

Rifle:
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/5nry3hsythea0pvcnnagz/PAR-May-2024-Flyer.pdf?rlkey=fbdbmqjogtiqmzk0l7pvbfj9k&dl=0

Have a good week guys!

__
Coach Kelly Hohnholz,
Principal; SSV Group LLC
[email protected] - 720-219-9039
Coach Emeritus, US Air Force Academy - Combat Shooting Team
CAGE Code: 8GEX7
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 2:13:25 PM EDT
[#1]
DAMN I would love to go to these. Especially the rifle.

But I know American Pioneer Corp's Warfighter Challenge is happening those exact days. The weekend before, there is a Warfighter Prep Course in Buffalo Creek, CO.

Also, my wife is giving birth to our son right around then as well.

Who knows, maybe he comes early and I *could* sneak out to this, despite my wife's ire

Keep us posted on if there's another one. I want to go.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 12:43:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Some more advance notice would be great for future classes

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 6:05:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I was caught between some tough deadlines. I'll do what I can to make it a minimum of 60 days going forward.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 6:40:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SSVGroupCoach:
Yeah, I was caught between some tough deadlines. I'll do what I can to make it a minimum of 60 days going forward.
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top