Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2024 4:12:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sblackhawk]
Guys, looking for any kydex holster makers south of Columbus to Cincy. I have a revolver that I need a holster for (IWB) and will more than likely have to let them use my gun to make it so I need to be able to drive to them. Could be northern KY or SE Indiana as well. I know there is a guy at the C&E Dayton gun shows but I don't have his information until the next show, which is in June I think. Thanks for any help...
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:07:35 AM EDT
[#1]
The guy youre talking about is Brandon with Shark-Tac. He has an Instagram page, so you might try contacting him through there. I don’t know if he’s got a website, though.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 1:26:32 PM EDT
[#2]
I know they do custom leather, not sure about kydex.

https://stonerholsters.com/
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top