Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2024 12:30:53 AM EDT
Any of you guys ever go to this show.  I haven't been to a gun show in years.  For same reason most of you probably never go.  Too high prices, too much jewelry and beef jerky and too many stinking people.  Is the show any good if you have been?  Is very much reloading stuff there?  

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 8:37:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jack19] [#1]
Sorry I didn't see this until today.

The Salisbury show is actually pretty good. More actual gun tables than at most shows.

@LS1Auto
Link Posted: 2/26/2024 11:56:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: LS1Auto] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Jack19:
Sorry I didn't see this until today.

The Salisbury show is actually pretty good. More actual gun tables than at most shows.

@LS1Auto
View Quote
Thanks man.  I wasn't sure if I could go anyway.   But at least I know its ok show now.   Do they have reloading stuff?  If you even pay attention to that stuff.   Thanks.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top