Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2023 10:53:16 PM EDT
Which part of OK would I be most successful?

I also teach firearms in my school, we partner with a range for our live fire training days. Thus I hope to keep a similar arrangement based on area that supports both urban / suburban and rural for live fire training...
Link Posted: 11/8/2023 10:55:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I see karate shops all over the state in small and big towns,

Multiple shops in okc, tulsa, norman, lawton, durant
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 7:38:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for replying.

Seems this hometown forum is slow...

Are there not a lot of shooters in OK?

Any organized shoots like uspsc / 3 gun / run n guns?
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 10:46:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Not down where I’m at. But the karate dojos come and go. Duck hunting is probably the most organized sport. Few locals put on a long range semi sorta prs style match or two.
Link Posted: 11/11/2023 7:54:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Hell we're all hunters and shooters here, but with cost of living going up so much around here last several years we are all having to work 60+ hours a week now to pay bills and have spending funds.
Link Posted: 11/12/2023 6:37:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ndenway1twicetimes:
Hell we're all hunters and shooters here, but with cost of living going up so much around here last several years we are all having to work 60+ hours a week now to pay bills and have spending funds.
View Quote

Very true.
Link Posted: 11/15/2023 4:01:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Interesting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top