Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2024 1:03:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PolarBear416]
Before the mag ban I bought mags for guns I might want, eg AK mags though I didn't own an AK. Before the AWB I was happily able to get some of those guns too, eg I picked up an AK.

Unfortunately I wasn't able to get every gun for which I had mags and so now I have a bunch of mags for guns I can't buy. Some I may hang onto but some I should clear out.

What are my options for selling them? I assume if I go out of state I'm free to sell them while I'm outside WA?

If so what parts of the transaction have to be done outside the state?

1. Posting an ad listing them for sale
2. Agreeing to the deal with the buyer
3. Receiving payment for the mags
4. Shipping the mags

Pretty sure 1 is explicitly illegal, but what about the rest? If I close the deal while on the road can I ship to their new owner when I get home, or do I have to bring them with me and ship from a free state?

ETA so the idea here would be to sell a few every time I'm outside WA
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 4:36:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Sell them to a dealer, they can sell them out of state then. Just means less money for you.

Or find buyers out of state and sell them like a normal person, and FBF, FJI…
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 12:41:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Lol
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 8:14:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Shhh...
Nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 8:38:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ryo:
Shhh...
Nothing to see here.
View Quote
Thisx87
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 6:57:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick] [#5]
Originally Posted By Scollins:
Or find buyers out of state and sell them like a normal person
View Quote
Online? Turd ferguson could very well have his minions combing the interwebs looking for this kind of activity. We all know how they nailed Federal Way Discount Guns and Gators Custom Guns in Kelso.

My advise, OP? I wouldnt do anything that leaves a digital or paper trail showing you made any part of a transaction within Wa state.

Yeah its fuckin retarded, but I believe its a $6,000 fine per mag if your caught?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top