Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2024 8:57:47 PM EDT
Moved my MPX PCC, RRA LAR-15, and Ruger 10/22 all tricked out, out of State to save me from registration and coming confiscation last week. Felt like the best I could do under stress and the circumstances perpetuated by a vague and unconstitutional law. They are safe until and if this thing gets settled/overturned. Whenever that is. But today I was oiling up and fondling various carry guns, cleaned and oiled brand new 15 round mags for the carry pistols and damn if I didn't get all Verklempt and bitter about not having my long guns to fondle and fret over. Big lonely holes in the safe where they used to live.

This PICA thing sucks. Anybody else suffering withdrawal? Maybe we can form a support group....

VooDoo
Link Posted: 1/1/2024 10:50:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm more of a handgun person, but I know I'll feel under gunned if Burn Loot and Murder makes an appearance in my town this summer.

Vote hard, vote often and FJBP

Link Posted: 1/2/2024 12:15:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By VodoundaVinci:
Moved my MPX PCC, RRA LAR-15, and Ruger 10/22 all tricked out, out of State to save me from registration and coming confiscation last week. Felt like the best I could do under stress and the circumstances perpetuated by a vague and unconstitutional law. They are safe until and if this thing gets settled/overturned. Whenever that is. But today I was oiling up and fondling various carry guns, cleaned and oiled brand new 15 round mags for the carry pistols and damn if I didn't get all Verklempt and bitter about not having my long guns to fondle and fret over. Big lonely holes in the safe where they used to live.

This PICA thing sucks. Anybody else suffering withdrawal? Maybe we can form a support group....

VooDoo
View Quote

No, I’ve just continued living life as I have been.
Link Posted: 1/2/2024 10:12:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I was just kidding about the Support Group. I do miss my Sig MPX PCC something fierce but other 9mm guns are getting a workout now. Nice to know Life is normal for some.

VooDoo
Link Posted: 1/2/2024 11:34:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Sadly a PC Carbine and 10/22 takedown in a magpul/goose neck grip stock are as tactical as we can get right now. Im sure it will scratch the itch atleast.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top