Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/23/2024 6:41:37 PM EDT
Mark Warner was supposed to be a businessman in the mold
of Chuck Robb.

Tim Kaine was, is, and always will be be a partisan hack

Mark Warner is a fraud and a sellout.

Fox's Bret Baier sucking-off Warner pisses me off even more.

My fault for watching the controlled opposition.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 6:46:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Concur.

Interesting post timing. I followed him into DC on 66 today, by chance. Has a d-bag lic plate. Va tag, “1”…with “US Senator” in small print.

Asian guy driving, but Warner was riding in the front passenger seat.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:10:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ButchA61] [#2]
Originally Posted By Ambridge77:
Mark Warner was supposed to be a businessman in the mold
of Chuck Robb.

Tim Kaine was, is, and always will be be a partisan hack

Mark Warner is a fraud and a sellout.

Fox's Bret Baier sucking-off Warner pisses me off even more.

My fault for watching the controlled opposition.
View Quote

My bro-in-law used to work armed security back in the day, and just so happened, that his outfit was called to help provide security for Tim Kaine (amongst others).  Bro-in-law stated that they were all privately briefed about this 'n that, do this, do that, DON'T do this... yada yada yada...

NO TV CAMERAS.  NO MEDIA.  NOTHING....

The things my bro-in-law told me that Tim Kaine said, privately, behind closed doors, ...again no TV, no media, etc... My bro-in-law about flipped out and (as a former Vietnam Vet) wanted to lose everything he ever had in life, and go over and beat the #&*@ out of Tim Kaine!!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:57:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 7:02:47 AM EDT
[#4]
In about 30ish years, Virginia has been transformed from a pretty solid socially, economically and politically conservative state into the blue fiasco it is today.  Yes, we still hold a lot of ground physically but politically this state is baked blue.  Warner and Kaine's continuous re-election just goes to show this.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 8:59:55 AM EDT
[#5]
No sir that goes to Tim Kaine.
Funny, I don't remember Warner being a shitty Governor, certainly not great but not a piece of shit like Kaine and Coonman.
Sadly Va seems to be fully on board with Democrats running everything.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 9:03:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Tipsovr:
In about 30ish years, Virginia has been transformed from a pretty solid socially, economically and politically conservative state into the blue fiasco it is today.  Yes, we still hold a lot of ground physically but politically this state is baked blue.  Warner and Kaine's continuous re-election just goes to show this.
View Quote

I guess I don't pay attention to campaigns, but I always found it funny that Gillispie got within something like 2ish% of beating Warner (who was and still is very popular in this state) in a senate run but then got his ass stomped by Coonman for the Governors race just a few years later.
I'm guessing Trump rage helped quite a bit for Coonman.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 10:11:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By bad2006z71:

I guess I don't pay attention to campaigns, but I always found it funny that Gillispie got within something like 2ish% of beating Warner (who was and still is very popular in this state) in a senate run but then got his ass stomped by Coonman for the Governors race just a few years later.
View Quote

You’re not wrong. Some delegates got more votes in 2017 or 19 than they had previously, but still lost by big numbers.

Like it or not, Trump energized the Dems, kind of like how Hillary energized Rep opposition.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:15:29 PM EDT
[#8]
A coworker of mine met with Warner and Kaine on the hill yesterday as past of a lobbying effort.

I haven’t spoken to her yet but intend to pick her brain on what she thought of the two.

She’s from rural PA, we recruited her out of Penn State, and I get the feeling she leans right.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 4:10:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By HokieErik:

You're not wrong. Some delegates got more votes in 2017 or 19 than they had previously, but still lost by big numbers.

Like it or not, Trump energized the Dems, kind of like how Hillary energized Rep opposition.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HokieErik:

You're not wrong. Some delegates got more votes in 2017 or 19 than they had previously, but still lost by big numbers.

Va hates Trump. Va's GOP is mostly country club Republicans who hate Trump. Some hate him because he wanted to drain the swamp. Some hate him because he is an asshole. I'm the latter, though I voted for him twice for President and will do so again because Democrat is never an answer.
My FIL is a Bush Republican best I can tell. I think he voted Obama 08, and Rmoney in 12, probably voted for Clinton and Biden because he didn't like Trump.
What I'm curious is will Pedo Pedro beat Trump in Va again by 10ish% or more or will Biden's disastrous presidency cut in to that.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 5:38:11 AM EDT
[#10]
What I'm curious is will Pedo Pedro beat Trump in Va again by 10ish% or more or will Biden's disastrous presidency cut in to that.
View Quote

The urban areas of VA will turn out for Pedo Pedro but the rest of VA will be solid red.  NOVA, RVA and parts of HR control the vote in VA.
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:49:23 AM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

I've been saying our only hope really is if the SCOTUS is able to overturn some of these radical policies. Hopefully we can see some progress in the next couple of years with that front before the next election.
Link Posted: Yesterday 10:50:41 AM EDT
[#12]

The urban areas of VA will turn out for Pedo Pedro but the rest of VA will be solid red.  NOVA, RVA and parts of HR control the vote in VA.
View Quote

Sort of..... keep in mind the last election I believe only 30% of eligible voters came out to vote. Yet when Youngkin got elected we had a larger turn out of people. So it is possible that Virginia is still able to push these radicals out but we need people to actually go vote.
Link Posted: Yesterday 3:28:56 PM EDT
[#13]
I'll often wait to re-visit my threads in the hope
I can think more rationally -

(  ).

Of course their were/are worse U.S. Senators from other states,
but Mark Warner ran as a moderate, and goes along with the ultra-left
in his party.  Going along with the worst of his party makes Warner the
worst VA U.S. Senator in my lifetime.

I don't count Kaine because he's always been a Democrat apparatchik.

I'm still trying to figure out which VA "R" Senate candidate has the best chance.

Link Posted: Today 6:44:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nvcdl] [#14]
Warner was OK on guns as Governor  - there was a period in the early to mid 00s when the Dems were afraid to run on gun control. After Sandy Hook he cam out of the closet as a gun grabber.

He is a deep state hack of the highest caliber - his face is reflecting his evil.
Link Posted: Today 7:33:51 PM EDT
[#15]
He’s a piece of shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top