Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Iowa
Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2024 4:07:26 PM EDT
Visiting my daughter in Des Moines are this weekend. Looking to buy some cases of 20 gauge. I pay $10 a box are academy and Walmart. Sportsman’s ware house in Ankeny used to have a nice selection of case lots but had little last time I visited the store.
Got a lw 20 1100 and it is a ton of fun to shoot.
Thanks
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:19:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Battlehawk armory in Grimes has some deals on occasion. Same story with the Brownell's retail store although it's a bit of a drive. Nothing up here is going to be significantly cheaper than $10/box though.
Link Posted: 4/19/2024 9:45:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had 2 1100 LT 20s once they started screw ing up nothing but trouble that even remington couldn't seem to fix
Page Hometown » Iowa
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top