Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2023 12:03:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: criley]
Is it going to be packed full and lift lines crazy or is it still worth going?  Won't actually be there Monday, that's a travel day.

Found a condo at Wyndham Park City at a reasonable price.
Link Posted: 2/14/2023 1:57:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Just a guess but I'd imagine it won't be crazy busy during the week especially if you aren't skiing on Monday.
Link Posted: 2/14/2023 10:46:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Riggs:
Just a guess but I'd imagine it won't be crazy busy during the week especially if you aren't skiing on Monday.
View Quote

That's what I am hoping, but wanted to see if someone had some local knowledge.
Link Posted: 2/17/2023 1:40:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, it will be crazy busy. Monday is actually a slightly better day to go, as people are starting to fly back home. Today will suck. Tomorrow and Sunday will be terrible.  I've had a Park City pass for about 15 years and learned to ski there about 40 years ago.

If you go, and if you're any kind of decent skier, get up to the higher, farther back mountains. On the Canyons side, get over to Super Condor, 9990, Dreamscape or Daybreak. The lines near the Red Pine Lodge will be terrible all day. Also, don't take the gondola from the Canyons base. Take the orange bubble.

On the old Park City side, try the McConkey's and Jupiter lifts. These are way in the back so they're not nearly as crowded. Usually. But they're all blacks and double blacks. Crescent, Payday, King Con, Silverlode, Motherlode and Thaynes will be packed. Sorry.

Come back in a week. It will be much nicer.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top