Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/7/2024 3:46:08 PM EDT
Will be working downtown near I35 and I40 intersection.

Most likely will be renting for the first 6 months.  What places should he look in?  Avoid?

Thanks a bunch.
Link Posted: 2/8/2024 5:43:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 5:26:47 AM EDT
[#2]

Lots apartments around the metro area, just got to look at area they're in to see if its acceptable to what you are willing to live "in"

Cities surrounding the metro/city are Mustang, yukon, edmond, moore, norman, choctaw, Bethany, nicoma park etc

All have decent areas and shitty areas
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:43:05 AM EDT
[#3]
If I was single, I'd move to the downtown area in a heartbeat.  There's tons to do within walking distance or a short ride.  It's pretty clean, but you'll see some bums occasionally.

Specifically, I'd be looking in the Deep Deuce area.

Mind sharing his employer?  Just curious.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 6:23:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MethaneMover:
If I was single, I'd move to the downtown area in a heartbeat.  There's tons to do within walking distance or a short ride.  It's pretty clean, but you'll see some bums occasionally.

Specifically, I'd be looking in the Deep Deuce area.

Mind sharing his employer?  Just curious.
View Quote

Thanks, City employee.  Single.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 6:52:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Downtown or NW OKC. Welcome to the 405.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 1:26:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MateFrio:

Thanks, City employee.  Single.
View Quote

Same but married.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top