Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2024 8:57:07 AM EDT
Every year from September to about April, there are Bullseye Pistol Leagues throughout the state that compete on a weekly basis. 3 targets 10 shots each, a maximum of 300 points. Matches go fairly quickly, so it is not a long grueling process, nor is it physically demanding.

I compete in 2 of these leagues. It is a lot of fun. You don't need a fancy expensive gun to be competitive; a lot of people use the Ruger Mk II and get very high scores.

The club I am in wants to promote the sport and is looking for people who want to try it out and maybe join us, or maybe go back to their club and start a team. We'll show you techniques and even let you shoot with us in matches so you can see if you like it. If you don't have a .22 pistol, I have a spare you can use. PM me, if you are interested.

We have Tuesday and Thursday night matches and Sunday morning workshops. It is a good easy-going group of people, male and female, assorted ages, who all enjoy shooting.

Here is part of a flyer I am putting together:

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 6:41:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump for the Merrimack Valley Pistol League

Good fun and always welcoming to newcomers
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top