Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2024 6:41:43 PM EDT
Linky link

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this, but I'll be there assisting my wife's portion, and hopefully not so busy I can't train as well.

Anyone going?

@Laxman
@bdover

I'm drawing a blank on the other usernames lol
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:46:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Won't be going, but it sure sounds like fun. I hope the weather holds for you.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:11:06 PM EDT
[#2]
@laxman09
@Bravo_220

I’m a maybe.   @CJ47 you know if cans are required for low light shooting?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:40:24 PM EDT
[#3]
@CJ47 you have any idea on types of classes offered at this  thing?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:12:52 PM EDT
[#4]
First I'm hearing of this. 3 hours away isn't too bad.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:39:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By laxman09:
View Quote

And it would be warm.  I need to see where this falls with school stating & my late summer golf scramble.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 9:46:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CJ47] [#6]
Originally Posted By bdover:
@laxman09
@Bravo_220

I’m a maybe.   @CJ47 you know if cans are required for low light shooting?
View Quote

@bdover I'm not sure, I am only going to assist my wife, but it's all non-firearm stuff that she does. you would have to reach out to Team Anvil. I will try and get a hold of them as well to see if I can find out.

Edit - as for classes, I should be meeting up with another guy next weekend and I will get some info.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 11:47:38 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been to a MG shoot there. It's a cool club and they don't have any time limits on shooting. Been wanting to become a member even though it's 2 hours away, it'd be worth it a few times a year with friends
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:08:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MallNinja531] [#8]
Originally Posted By laxman09:
View Quote

Same. Tag for more info on class details, I'm extremely intrigued.

@CJ47
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:57:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry for the delay, this is what I know as of now - sounds like more details will be hammered out in the coming weeks.

@bdover - no suppressors needed for this event.

Classes: There's a lot, and I'm for sure going to miss things on this list. I've asked Team Anvil and Whiskey Hotel to try and put together a comprehensive list of all classes so that I can help them advertise, but I haven't gotten anything yet. From what I understand there is:
Medium Engagement- the range goes out to 500 or 550yds.
Shooting while moving.
Use of cover.
Weapon retention.
Martial Blade Concepts/Counter Blade Concepts - this one I have more info on. It will be a lot of defending/counter attacking the commong knife attacks, how to access a knife, and more depending on time. But trust me, that small list of material is a ton to digest.
NV shooting techniques
NV shooting and moving
And more

I don't have a ton of details, but after meeting everyone and walking the range with the owner, it is going to be fun. I will almost exclusively be attending as a student, especially the "DMR" classes - that's something I've always wanted to learn.

I should be meeting up with some of the guys from Team Anvil in a week or so, so if you have questions let me know and I will do my best to get them answered.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:00:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By SGT-Fish:
I've been to a MG shoot there. It's a cool club and they don't have any time limits on shooting. Been wanting to become a member even though it's 2 hours away, it'd be worth it a few times a year with friends
View Quote

You do not need to be a member for this event - so come on out!
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top