Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2024 9:46:07 AM EDT
Did anyone go? Thoughts?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:51:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Didn't even know it was happening.  I was going to take my son too.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 2:50:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I went this am. Small crowd. Probably the least vendors I've ever seen. No big ammo vendors. Didn't buy anything.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:30:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I have now missed 2 in 40 years...
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:50:43 PM EDT
[#4]
I was shocked, but not surprised by the number of empty tables. The entire Northwest room wasn't even used. They also took out the middle row and had chairs for people to sit in. One ammo vender was holding a clipboard and explaining to a guy he had to answer some questions and pay for a background check to buy ammo. He told him it could take 10 minutes or a whole day and that he could leave his phone number and he would call him when it came back to see if he was still at the show. He put the box down and said never mind.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:42:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn’t go but I heard people weren’t getting their background checks back for ammo. I’m sure it wasn’t on purpose or anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top