BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2022 5:36:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TN-RN]
Is there anything from/for APC in TX?
Link Posted: 12/16/2022 8:39:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: H4ppyB34r] [#1]
Several people asked the same question recently, myself included...

There was a group that met before COVID, but china flu killed that off

I'm in DFW, and I'm interested in committing some time to meet, at least semi-regularly, depending on availability.

I have a business, wife and 2 kids under 6, so short notice stuff is no go for me

Edited to add

I can help with setting up a new chapter if needed, comms and web/email stuff is what I did in a past life...
Link Posted: 1/8/2023 10:31:06 PM EDT
[#2]
My son and I are interested. We are in north DFW area.
Link Posted: 7/19/2023 9:34:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Been interested in APC for a while. No ability to do anything concerning it up till now. I just moved to the Conroe TX area.

Anyone’s interested in getting something going?
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 12:13:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm sort of down around Round Rock when I'm in Texas.

Did some APC stuff back in WA.  I could help get another one started.
Link Posted: 9/28/2023 11:16:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sharkman6:
I'm sort of down around Round Rock when I'm in Texas.

Did some APC stuff back in WA.  I could help get another one started.
View Quote

I’m closer to Austin, surprised no Cen Tex APC. I plan to look more into the org and then potentially asking around to see if something could start up.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 6:29:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RandyLahey01] [#6]
Yeah I started one for dfw but after a couple hikes, people stopped coming. It was pretty dead, even the posts in hometown were minimal. I would be willing to do one for the Collin county area but I’d need some committed regulars. Another gentleman and I were trying hard to get dfw going but it fell apart last year, not this other gentleman’s fault, he is a stud and was fully committed.

Edit: just noticed how old this thread was. Sorry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top