BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/31/2022 6:30:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/31/2022 8:12:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Course available tomorrow.  Enforcement starts Feb. 1
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 2:16:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I hate adding the man to outdoors, but I wish they would do something like that in Nevada. Every single trail in SoNV is just fucking destroyed from SxS users with no throttle control.

Trails are more numerous, wider, and vegetation is getting trashed. Not to mention little pieces of TP everywhere from lady riders.
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 2:52:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: crapshoot] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Darcy:
I hate adding the man to outdoors, but I wish they would do something like that in Nevada. Every single trail in SoNV is just fucking destroyed from SxS users with no throttle control.

Trails are more numerous, wider, and vegetation is getting trashed. Not to mention little pieces of TP everywhere from lady riders.
View Quote

I have throttle control....to the floor.  And the TP is from me shitting in the middle of the road. Someone must have came down the road and kicked the rock off that was holding the tp down. Sorry.
Link Posted: 1/1/2023 4:51:12 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

You believe a class would fix stupidity??

Nope. Just another way to pull money from the people.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 2:21:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By UV18:

You believe a class would fix stupidity??

Nope. Just another way to pull money from the people.
View Quote

I don’t know what the solution is, but amateur hour in the desert is getting old. The place is fucking trashed. There used to be a barrier to entry- building a truck and driving it without breaking it, and knowing trails. Now any dipshit with a payment plan, Google maps and a case of Modelo can rip around and tear the shit out of everything with zero regard for the outdoors, other users, etc.
Link Posted: 1/2/2023 9:18:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CavScout] [#6]

View Quote

America is full of idiots with no self control. We don’t need the man in our lives even more though. Nevada should Street legalize the OHV like other states. The guys I ride with care greatly about keeping our trails for all explorers. The course in Utah includes Jeepers.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 4:00:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Lucius:

View Quote

Please don't wish for more government oversight anywhere near Nevada.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top