Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/15/2024 6:50:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bobbitybobbity]
I fell out of the 22lr world,  or more specifically,  the 10/22 world a couple years ago.  But, I am back in it, many thanks to  @Sixgunsblazing and @Redcat. A perfect host for my first can. Not everyone's taste, of course.  But, being pretty much tasteless,  it suits me. I give you the Mayor's New Gat.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 11:10:57 PM EDT
[#1]
You're welcome. Now the wait for a can?

Link Posted: 2/16/2024 3:20:19 AM EDT
[#2]
What is a wait time for a can these days?
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 11:31:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw one guy today who claimed 21 days for a form 4. It took me longer than that just to get SilencerCo through their end of it.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 2:37:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bobbitybobbity:
I saw one guy today who claimed 21 days for a form 4. It took me longer than that just to get SilencerCo through their end of it.
View Quote

If that was in GD (2Jokerswild)  the details are it was a “batched” approval with others he had in from October. So technically 3 weeks, but it wouldn’t have been that fast if he didn’t have pending ones already.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 12:58:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad to see the stock out of the box and being used.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 1:50:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Back in October I had a Form 4 clear after 7 months, but that didn't include the month for Silencer shop to get the can to my dealer.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 6:50:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Ethereal:
Back in October I had a Form 4 clear after 7 months, but that didn't include the month for Silencer shop to get the can to my dealer.
View Quote
At least my dealer has mine in hand.
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 7:43:54 PM EDT
[#8]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ethereal:

Silencershop is mucho aggrevating. The back and forth of technical problems is at about a couple weeks. For cans bought months ago at end of SEPT. 😵‍💫
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top