Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2024 4:35:45 PM EDT
It was discussed in the thread about opinions of Rosendale, but I know I missed it for several days.

I think Rosendale would be a good Senator, but all the money is behind Sheehy, for better or worse. Rosendale's time may yet come but it's not this cycle.

Let's all focus everything we can reasonably do to get Sheehy in and Tester out this fall! This race and the governor's race are the two most important statewide races we have this fall.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:27:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Here here
I have a hard time picturing busse making anything happen…goanforte has done pretty well for the state, and the state is deeper red than it was 4 years ago.

The Sheehey/ Tester fight is going to be the main event.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 9:49:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Talyn] [#2]
Looks like Denny R is throwing his hat in the ring for the East Side seat.

That would be an major upgrade from Rosendale.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 12:36:52 AM EDT
[#3]
The Reberg Effect goes to show how much Rosendale has upset the establishment RNC. They want Rosendale out.

I am not surprised. I think that Rosendale caused the Rinos some hardships and saved us from some shifty backdoor votes.

I appreciate Rosendale doing what he has done. Does he have enough support at this point? Even in the primary? I'm not sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top