Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2022 12:26:25 AM EDT
... place to eat afterwards before heading out of town.
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 5:12:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I don't make it to Fargo too often, but there are a bunch of restaurants downtown; Toasted Frog, JL Beers, Spicy Pie, etc... walk around and see what suits your fancy.

If she ever makes it out a little further west, there's a good diner at the gas station in Tower City. The pies that they make there are great. Tower Travel Center
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 8:16:31 AM EDT
[#2]
I love JL beers.  

Also If you like Mexican food.  Acapulco is good,  and when I lived there was very reasonably priced for what you got.  Same with Casa Mexico.  Both are very good. Paridiso is pretty alright too.

For something like a Hibachi grill and sushi.  I really like Kobe's.

Another place I liked right across the street for Scheels was Porter Creek.  Good food and mmm  beer flights.  

For a good burger..  Sickies burgers and brew

I have heard Mezzaluna is good.  Never ate there.

Indian. Passage to India is good.
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 8:33:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Red Pepper.  

Grand junction.

Link Posted: 5/20/2022 5:14:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Those sound like all good places that I'll have to look at on our next trip.  If she decides to go to NDSU then we'll definitely be making more trips.

We ended up stopping at Blackbird Woodfire for pizza.  And it was some damn good pizza.  Incidentally we picked a good spot to stop at on that block.  Just after we ordered drinks the power went out yesterday afternoon.  Lucky for us, a wood fired pizza oven doesn't need electricity

Link Posted: 5/30/2022 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll throw in another vote for JL Beers. Incredible burgers. Mango's is good for Mexican food. Wurst Bier Hall just off Broadway for some protein. Blarney Stone on 9th, just off I94 in West Fargo for a Sunday morning hangover cure.
Link Posted: 6/1/2022 11:30:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TacticalGarand44:
Wurst Bier Hall just off Broadway for some protein
View Quote

Been there.  Definitely good!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top