Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2024 12:20:56 PM EDT
I've been dormant and need to continue to learn;

What options do we have in DFW/north texas area for any of these types of trainings/classes?
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 12:45:25 PM EDT
[#1]
There's low light classes within a reasonable 2 ish hour commute. However prior pistol and rifle training is required. Via TNVC
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 12:49:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Prior through TNVC?

I've got a 2 day carbine and 2 day pistol class under my belt from a decade ago.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 12:59:26 PM EDT
[#3]
no, just prior with proof. some other requirements on their website.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 1:48:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Look up Kranz Firearm Training Group. They offer courses you're looking for north of McKinney.
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 8:40:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I have done a class here
https://ntxguntraining.com/classes/
enjoyed the shooting portion. class room was ok.
the best part was for me letting me take the course using 22lr instead of 223 and 9mm.
still got the experience just not the big drop of money on top of the class.
and got to use my ar pistol as well. which was nice. getting to train with the gear you plan on using.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:53:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top