Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2023 4:52:37 PM EDT
Hi MNHTF,

Looking to have three trees removed after the Apple Valley, MN city Arborist recommended we have an Ash, a Maple and a Birch removed.

Last time I needed a tree removed I had an MNHTF member do the work. I forget who that guy was but I do recall he has a love for WWII German Mauser rifles.

Anyway, looking to get these trees felled and removed as soon as possible. Stump grinding on two right away, and the third (front birch tree) after things thaw in the spring (need to dig up and move Charter's coaxial cable running near the tree).

Recommendations welcome.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 7:17:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Beater9C1] [#1]
I think your looking for member "builttoughf250"
If I remember correctly his first name is Rob
Link Posted: 12/29/2023 1:46:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Beater9C1:
I think your looking for member "builttoughf250"
If I remember correctly his first name is Rob
View Quote

Sounds correct, thanks!
Link Posted: 1/2/2024 1:48:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Yep that’s me. I’ll reply to your message. Thank you
Link Posted: 1/11/2024 10:49:39 AM EDT
[#4]
keeping this tread in my subscriptions. I got a a couple trees that need trimming and at least 1 that needs taken down.
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 3:53:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Four trees removed, including stump grinding.

Excellent work, excellent cleanup.

Thanks!

Link Posted: 2/11/2024 12:21:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mnvwguy02:
Four trees removed, including stump grinding.

Excellent work, excellent cleanup.

Thanks!

View Quote

Sorry I had to fly out of town for a family emergency and couldn’t be there with my crew but thank you once again for your business, always appreciated
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top