Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2024 9:06:52 AM EDT
Thought you local guys might get a chuckle out of the usps BS. It’s supposed to go to LR, then Searcy. No clue how Benton (twice) and maumelle got  involved??

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:43:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't think I've seen one quite that convoluted, but I did have an Amazon item head from TX to AK before coming back to Arkansas. Amazon's in-house delivery service makes USPS look good.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:15:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I remember after they closed the AFB in NE Arkansas, they found a few shipping containers full of mail and parcels that got sidelined and never delivered.
Going Postal is more than just an attitude.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:37:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SyberSniper] [#3]
I recently had a package go from NM to NY to TX to TX to LittleRock to Somplace Magical to me- took 2 weeks for a 3-day priority...
Pathetic!
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:29:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top