Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/21/2024 8:19:49 AM EDT
Where can I store a backpack? doesn’t seem that visitor center has anything?
Got rest of the day I town; taking Metro from Arlington
Ideas?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:52:04 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't been there in years but I recall there is a locker in the metro or that union station near by has a coin locker.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:54:09 AM EDT
[#2]
There is no place to store a backpack. The USSS might let you take it in after searching it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:43:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Go in a Marriott and ask to check a bag.  Tell them you’re checking in later.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:11:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: towerofpower94] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dalle0001:
I haven't been there in years but I recall there is a locker in the metro or that union station near by has a coin locker.
View Quote

Metro stations and airports took out coin operated lockers decades ago. I've only been to Union Station once in the past few years, but I have to imagine they've also pulled coin lockers for security reasons.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 3:26:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HankZudd] [#5]
Less than 15 minutes,,,,, yea, saw a lot but didn’t. Waited 11/2 hrs. to go thru security
Did the Metro from Arlington
Some of the SS guys were chatty, but most were tired of tourist asking questions.
No Joe or Ho sightings, and they’re doing a bang up job of picking up shitty diapers
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 5:45:24 AM EDT
[#6]
I haven’t been there since '78 or '79.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top