Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2024 4:14:01 PM EDT
I figure I can start a thread on this....

My request':
Anyone heading through Louisville on their way up to Warfighter?
I can leave on the evening of the 21st or the 22nd. I have an old ass F150 rwd which might be able to make it, but I'd prefer to not take it on this journey.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 9:06:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm sorta on your way (Chicago area) and might have an extra seat depending on a couple variables. I have a friend training up but who hasn't committed to going yet. If he bails, I'll be solo and would love to offset some gas costs with a passenger. If he does go, there's a possibility we'll take his SUV and have an open seat. If we take my truck (standard cab), we'll be full up with two.

I guess that was a convoluted way of saying maybe. I'll post up when I know for sure what the plan is with my buddy, but I unfortunately have to wait for him to decide if he's up to it.

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 4:55:15 PM EDT
[#2]
@Redbirdxx - any news?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:38:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Not yet. He and I are doing a 10 mile hike next weekend. He'll probably make a call one way or the other depending on how that goes. Then I can start making firm transport plans.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top