Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2024 1:40:38 PM EDT
I live in Chunky,, about 12 miles west of Meridian,, and went to Meridian yesterday. Upon arriving home I just unlocked the door and went to step inside,, for some reason or another I just glanced down,,, and there was a baby copperhead! This thig was only born/hatched for a few days or so. And yes,, it was a copperhead. March 28th and there he was,, I just killed him with a broom handle,, watch for these snakes, ya'll.... first snake I'd ever seen here
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 9:10:30 AM EDT
[#1]
There is (or was) a GIANT of a rattlesnake that lives in the woods around Janice Road, just north of Brooklyn.

I saw him one day, lying in the road as I passed over him in my truck, and I've never seen a larger venomous snake in my entire life. I don't know how long he was, curled up in the road, but his body was almost as big around as the 6" PVC pipe in the back of the truck.

That would have been a sobering sight to walk up on in the woods.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top