Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2024 11:42:59 AM EDT
I recently submitted two SBR applications, and there was a problem with my trust and RPQ files so both were denied and refunds in progress.  I have to go to my local Sheriffs office and get fingerprinted every time I do these and I really don't want to have to go back to re-file.  Anyone know where I can get an electronic fingerprinting done so I can have the file to submit with the forms rather than having to mail the dang cards in?
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 11:45:43 AM EDT
[#1]
The Outpost Armory in Murfreesboro or IdentoGo 2445 Memorial Blvd E, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 12:01:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bigtime18:
The Outpost Armory in Murfreesboro or IdentoGo 2445 Memorial Blvd E, Murfreesboro, TN 37129
View Quote

Thanks.  They'll print me and give me the .EFT file?  Do I need to bring a thumb drive?
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 12:57:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Find a UPS Store that has the kiosk to do it. I made an appointment at one local here in Knoxville to have the EFT file done. They will email it to you.
They will tell you it won't open on a mobile device. I opened it on my tablet and did my Form 1's for a few SBRs I've done in the last few months.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 9:31:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheBeaverRetriever] [#4]
Middle Tennessee is still a large swath. Either the UPS store, or, if you're near Clarksville, check out www.longbowarms.com

He'll do fingerprints and give you the EFT if you provide the thumb drive new in box.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 9:50:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By kcobean:
I recently submitted two SBR applications, and there was a problem with my trust and RPQ files so both were denied and refunds in progress.  I have to go to my local Sheriffs office and get fingerprinted every time I do these and I really don't want to have to go back to re-file.  Anyone know where I can get an electronic fingerprinting done so I can have the file to submit with the forms rather than having to mail the dang cards in?
View Quote

Hit me up.  I charge a lot less than most places like Printscan.  I’m located South of Clarksville.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 10:55:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By romad99:

Hit me up.  I charge a lot less than most places like Printscan.  I’m located South of Clarksville.
View Quote

Thanks.  I should clarify, I'm about 90 minutes southeast of Nashville.  Pretty good haul to Clarksville.  I'll keep ya in mind though.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 11:04:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Bigtime18:
View Quote

This is perfect.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 1:45:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scout308] [#8]
I did this -UPS store and EFT file, was there like 10 mins.  Made an appt online, showed them my DL and done. They email you a file and then you attach it at eforms.  Simple.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 2:22:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: romad99] [#9]
Originally Posted By kcobean:

Thanks.  I should clarify, I'm about 90 minutes southeast of Nashville.  Pretty good haul to Clarksville.  I'll keep ya in mind though.
View Quote

Oh yeah.  Totally not worth your time.

Campbell’s Armory in Tracy City uses the same system I do.  Might be closest for you.  Not sure what they charge.

Campbells Armory
1758 SR-56
Tracy City, TN  37387
United States
+1 (931) 592-0071

https://petersonfarmsusa.com/livescan-cerberus-nfa-eft/
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 3:36:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By romad99:

Oh yeah.  Totally not worth your time.

Campbell’s Armory in Tracy City uses the same system I do.  Might be closest for you.  Not sure what they charge.

Campbells Armory
1758 SR-56
Tracy City, TN  37387
United States
+1 (931) 592-0071

https://petersonfarmsusa.com/livescan-cerberus-nfa-eft/
View Quote

Thanks for this.  I'm making a trip up there on Saturday to get printed.  And as a bonus, it's an INCREDIBLE drive up the mountain to get there in a Corvette.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top