Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2024 11:36:59 PM EDT
What are ranges in or around within an hour or so of harnett county that stay open late enough to shoot with night vision?

37 Psr is out. Met the owner. On first encounter he related to me that he kicked larry vickers off of his range for no other reason than "being an asshole" (his words, verbatim) and that he has cameras that voice record everything. Plus there was some military group training there at the time and they were flagging literally everyone else in the bays next to them doing some "exercise" being led by the owner.

Larry is one of the most well respected people in the industry, so Thats a a big NOPE from me on that one.

but unfortunately besides that place i dont really know of anywhere else. Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 9:58:36 AM EDT
[#1]
If you are willing to drive an hour and half roughly you have https://www.colemanscreek.com/

1st Friday and Saturday of the month they have night shooting as long as no one is training and usually if someone is training its one or two ranges the others are open..

The pictures on the web site doesn't do it justice to the ranges..

They have 8 ranges, 100 yard sight in , 270 degree range, and several others that go out up to a mile for one..  Besides the sight in all others are steel targets..

Link Posted: 1/28/2024 10:05:29 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm in JoCo and there is nothing out here. I did discover OutDoor Access and I'm down to rent some land so we can do some NV shooting.
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 12:37:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By fANDn:
What are ranges in or around within an hour or so of harnett county that stay open late enough to shoot with night vision?

37 Psr is out. Met the owner. On first encounter he related to me that he kicked larry vickers off of his range for no other reason than "being an asshole" (his words, verbatim) and that he has cameras that voice record everything. Plus there was some military group training there at the time and they were flagging literally everyone else in the bays next to them doing some "exercise" being led by the owner.

Larry is one of the most well respected people in the industry, so Thats a a big NOPE from me on that one.

but unfortunately besides that place i dont really know of anywhere else. Any suggestions?
View Quote

lol

I dont think Larry ever tried to teach a class there. We were always in Carthage, Dunn, and Fuquay.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top