Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2024 6:24:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Boom_Stick]
From bellingham to oly. Preferably the most northern parts but I'll travel south no prob

Been researching all the different Safariland holsters; levels of retention, nub mods, belt loops, low-rid options, etc etc.... ITS A LOT to filter through. Just need to get eyes on maybe handle a few to see whats what so I can choose.
Link Posted: 1/28/2024 6:43:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Gall’s in Des Moines is a Safariland dealer with a lot of items in store.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 11:06:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TigerForce] [#2]
Looks like Galls also has a store in Shoreline, but I haven’t been there, so don’t know big the selection is there.

SHORELINE
15835 Westminster Way N, WA 98133
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 3:03:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Galls might have what you're looking for in stock if it's for a Glock or S&W.

Lower selection, but a nicer store is 911 Police Supply in Burien. It's a localish (they have two stores, this one and their main one in Oregon) store that tries. If you don't need it in a hurry they can order it, but Safariland takes forever to get holsters out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top