Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/5/2024 11:24:29 AM EDT
I casted my ballot yesterday.  The Court House has a drive up ballot box but since I parked the car, I had to walk up to deposit my ballot.  The horrors.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 12:36:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Dropped our ballots off last week.
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 3:47:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I went in person,  surprised how many people in line were saying they don't trust the mail in crap.

Link Posted: 3/5/2024 5:03:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Dropped mine a couple of weeks ago.  

I voted for the conservative because I lean libertarian.
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 10:41:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hockeysew] [#4]
My kid is pissed- he did not receive a ballot in the mail so he contacted the county. He did not receive one because he registered as a "Constitutionalist". He took time off of work and went and changed his affiliation so he could vote.
They wouldnt let him vote the same day he changed his affiliation

You can register the same day and vote but you cant change affiliation the same day and vote?
WTF
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 11:20:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: vim] [#5]
I dropped mine off at the clerk's office.

I'm registered independent, so I got the Democrat ballot and the Republican ballot.  I was irritated to see that they were color-coded differently, one yellow and one red.  My name was printed on the return envelope and there was no privacy sleeve.

Gave them the Democrat one with Biden selected.   Pretty sure I will change my mind by the real election day, the more I think about it.  Oh well, too late to take this one back now.  Oops.

Oh, and my daughter who's lived out of state for years, and who finally just stopped trying to get off the registered voter list here (she's registered in the other state), got hers.  That one got shredded.
Link Posted: 3/7/2024 3:39:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By vim:
I dropped mine off at the clerk's office.

I'm registered independent, so I got the Democrat ballot and the Republican ballot.  I was irritated to see that they were color-coded differently, one yellow and one red.  My name was printed on the return envelope and there was no privacy sleeve.

Gave them the Democrat one with Biden selected.   Pretty sure I will change my mind by the real election day, the more I think about it.  Oh well, too late to take this one back now.  Oops.

Oh, and my daughter who's lived out of state for years, and who finally just stopped trying to get off the registered voter list here (she's registered in the other state), got hers.  That one got shredded.
View Quote

No privacy sleeve?  BTW, my two ballots (I'm registered New Year's Party) were different colours too.  

Well, in the end the Malevolent Sunkist Entity won this state's primary as did Pedo Pedro.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top