Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2024 8:30:59 PM EDT
If anyone has children 8-17 that like to shoot for free Youth Day tickets are available at https://akyouthday.org/.

If you aren't familiar with the event it is put on the first Saturday in June every year by the Alaska Gun Collectors Association, Birchwood Shooting Range, and the NRA. Volunteers from many of the shooting groups in Alaska take the kids through a series of stages where they get to shoot:

• Cowboy Action

• Black Powder

• Steel Challange

• Rimfire Rifles/Pistols

• Trap

• Small Caliber Hunting Rifles

• Machine Guns (*8-11 skips this stage)

The event is completely free, everything is provided including all the ammo and lunch. Volunteers are always needed, you get free lunch and might get to shoot something fun too. You can signup to volunteer on the website.

Link Posted: 4/5/2024 6:38:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

Come on… have a crew served for the kiddy’s!!! Between you and Viper, should be able to set up a nice tripod or pedestal mount
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 6:37:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the heads up on this!  I was kind of shocked spots were still available, but thrilled I could get my 12 and 14 year old signed up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top