Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2024 9:06:07 PM EDT
I found an item of CL that I want to purchase in Mesa Arizona.  The seller will not ship to me in Alabama because it is an AK bayonet.  Said they are too scared to ship a weapon...LOL

The seller is willing to meet someone anywhere in the East Valley.

So who is close to that area and is will to accept funds from me and purchase the bayonet, and ship it to me.  I'll obviously cover all costs and make it worth your time

TIA
Link Posted: 4/8/2024 10:39:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd  delete the specifics lest someone poach your bayo...

I'm 100mi south so can't help

Link Posted: 4/9/2024 12:21:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I’m in the east valley. Send me a PM
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 1:50:38 AM EDT
[#3]
I can do it if someone else doesn't have it covered.   Live in Chandler work in Tempe so can meet in either. Mesa is right down the road
Link Posted: 4/9/2024 6:41:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys. I really hope one of you can get this deal done for me.  Mojeb21 I sent you a PM.
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:24:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mojeb21:
I’m in the east valley. Send me a PM
View Quote

Man I love this place.  ARF delivers again.  Thanks for the huge favor.

mojeb21 comes on in with the home team for the big win!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top