Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/26/2024 6:06:43 PM EDT
early cheating begins in ct and illegals will be voting, nice...since they have drivers license that soon the state will remove the DO from it,,gota hand it em!
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:42:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: group8] [#1]
One word for ya, COMMUNISTS

50+ years ago they started pushing the homo agenda.

2008 STUPID white people voted for a muslim loving commie because he was black (or half black) and his lapdog (Biden).  Obama and Biden are traitors and should both be tried for treason.

2016 or so they ramped up the pedophile agenda which was only possible because of the pro homo agenda that has been normalized over 50 years

2020 they cheated and installed a pretend president.

2024 they are going to try to shit on America again.  Vote like you and your family's lives depend on it.  Roosevelt put American citizens in concentration camps.  Do not think it cannot happen again.

The commies said for decades they would take over America from the inside.  I was hoping I would not see it in my lifetime, but here we are.

If I was religious I would be praying for America.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:40:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Good post. This state sucks. This country is following Commie-necticut down the toilet.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:17:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By middletownbob:
early cheating begins in ct and illegals will be voting, nice...since they have drivers license that soon the state will remove the DO from it,,gota hand it em!
View Quote

Well…. If people believe that illegals have second amendment rights, the natural progression would be that they are also allowed to vote. I don’t take this stance however some here do. I’m surprised those that said illegals have a right to gun ownership haven’t chimed in.

My surprised face
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:40:13 PM EDT
[#4]
how would you do "background" checks which are so imprtant in ct where you cant buy a bullet without one!!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2024 8:01:37 PM EDT
[#5]
went to vote in the primary today and  on the Republican side the choices were Desantis, Haley then Trump and a couple others.....didnt know that Desantis and haley were still up...Is this ct playing politics with the primary stats?
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 5:27:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Is this ct playing politics with the primary stats?
View Quote

No its just how things work. Either the ballots were printed before they dropped out. Or they completed the steps necessary to get on the ballot in the state so they remain on it even though they dropped out.

On the Republican ballot it was: Ron DeSantis, Nikki Haley, Donald J. Trump, Ryan Binkley, Uncommitted.
On the Democrat ballot it was: Marianne Williamson, Dean Phillips, Cenk Uygur, Joe Biden, Uncommitted.

As expected both Biden and Trump were declared the primary election winner's yesterday in CT. Voting turnout was low as it usually is for primaries.
https://www.wtnh.com/election-results/
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:09:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I never got to vote. I just did not know it was primary day. In a feeble attempt to be politically relevant the state moved to primary up a month. In the past I would have never missed a chance to vote. Now I just don’t seem to care anymore.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 12:09:06 AM EDT
[#8]
ct legislature panders to illegals by allowing "loophole" in marriage bill in hartford....no need to prove citizen to get married!  Watch how many sham marriages take place to keep illegals from being deported! this is a silent assimilation of illegals in ct to give them voting rights etc.....i guess the 3 million citizens in ct are good with this.
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:12:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
ct legislature panders to illegals by allowing "loophole" in marriage bill in hartford....no need to prove citizen to get married!  Watch how many sham marriages take place to keep illegals from being deported! this is a silent assimilation of illegals in ct to give them voting rights etc.....i guess the 3 million citizens in ct are good with this.
View Quote

The smart ones are preparing their exit plans. This train is not stopping, but there is still time to get off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top