Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/29/2024 9:11:25 PM EDT
There is something about getting a call, text, or email saying, "I hear you can kill problem coyotes!" My answer is yes. This was a new property to me, and this video was only from part of the night as there was too much footage for one video. Most of the stands had coyotes coming from multiple angles and it was pure mania at times.

Link Posted: 1/30/2024 8:33:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Wow, a whole lot of action and killing going on there.  Very, very nice!
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 9:10:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Must be very exciting to find a new target rich environment that someone WANTS you to hunt. Fine shooting and thanks for the ride along.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 12:34:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By weekender7:Must be very exciting to find a new target rich environment that someone WANTS you to hunt. Fine shooting and thanks for the ride along.
View Quote
Thanks gentleman for the nice comments. As for getting access, yes I like it a lot. It didn't just happen. I have spent many, many years knocking on doors, writing letters, putting ads in various places to get a very good base of land. I then send videos to landowners as I have success on their properties and also send a season end email to all my landowners with how the season went.

With the numbers I produce, plus the extra effort after hunting, it seems to be starting to grow organically now after doing this for many years.
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 3:31:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Fantastic hunt and video!
Link Posted: 1/30/2024 8:17:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, nice video!
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 1:59:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By KoreyKirsch:
There is something about getting a call, text, or email saying, "I hear you can kill problem coyotes!" My answer is yes. This was a new property to me, and this video was only from part of the night as there was too much footage for one video. Most of the stands had coyotes coming from multiple angles and it was pure mania at times.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZQKllf241k
View Quote

I think you've mentioned before the type of call you use but I can't find it. Is it a FoxPro unit?
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 3:25:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Ballistic reticle with 5 vertical dots: 1) 100 y 2) 200 y 3) 300 y 4) 400 y 5) 500 y.  It's correct ?
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 3:32:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Ernest49:
Ballistic reticle with 5 vertical dots: 1) 100 y 2) 200 y 3) 300 y 4) 400 y 5) 500 y.  It's correct ?
View Quote
Ballistic reticle with first dot 0-300 yards, second dot 350, 400, 450, and 500. However, I later learned my spacing was wrong and adjusted in future videos.
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 3:37:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Nick_Adams:I think you've mentioned before the type of call you use but I can't find it. Is it a FoxPro unit?
View Quote
I use a Foxpro X24. I have owned many brands and also many FoxPros. The X24 has been my favorite. It is light, super loud, and I absolutely love the stand it comes with. Before this, I would carry around a tripod to put my call on and don't have to any longer. The Stand makes for a great and easy way to carry your call to the field, and it gets the call off the ground for better reception and volume. The FoxPros play virtually any non-proprietary sound.
Top Top