Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2023 9:58:11 PM EDT
Finally got a few hours free time today. Walked around some and managed to kill five, even got one with my Ruger 44 Carbine but I didn't have my phone on me for a pic.

The others were killed DRT with one of my MK 12 Mod clone builds with a fluted Douglas barrel and a AEM5 suppressor. Ammo was home-rolled 77gr SMK's.

Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:42:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Well Done
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 10:49:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow! What part of Florida? I promised my son I’d take him hog hunting if he got his rifle merit badge. He did two years ago and I owe him a trip. I see lots of signs when we are hiking in Pasco County but all on areas closed to hunting
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:31:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Curmudgeon762:
Wow! What part of Florida? I promised my son I’d take him hog hunting if he got his rifle merit badge. He did two years ago and I owe him a trip. I see lots of signs when we are hiking in Pasco County but all on areas closed to hunting
View Quote

Just north of you in Sumter.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 8:13:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Cool. Thanks! I’ll do some research
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 9:05:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 9:10:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Nice job. I miss my old Ruger.44.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 12:11:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Curmudgeon762:
Cool. Thanks! I’ll do some research
View Quote

@Curmudgeon762

Might want to check out the WMA's in Sumter such as Green Swamp, Richloam, and Lake Panasoffkee. During the SMALL GAME SEASON you can take hogs I believe. All have plenty of hogs.
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 3:12:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks again. I was thinking about Green Swamp as I’ve been there hiking a few times with the boys. Will check the other areas out as well
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 4:37:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Dang fine way to spend a few hours 6pt, you're piling them up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top