Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2024 10:24:42 AM EDT
I never thought I would see the day, especially during this administration where it takes longer for a QRP Radio kit to arrive than a silencer. But here we are.

Anyways, my 2 QRP labs kits should finally be here next week  And hopefully a week or two later will be able to have some dedicated digital NViS But between a relative and I.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:42:57 AM EDT
[#1]
That's true. My last suppressor took 18 hrs. It was a week to get all the paperwork done.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By taliv:
I never thought I would see the day, especially during this administration where it takes longer for a QRP Radio kit to arrive than a silencer. But here we are.

Anyways, my 2 QRP labs kits should finally be here next week  And hopefully a week or two later will be able to have some dedicated digital NViS But between a relative and I.
View Quote

What kits do you have coming?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:07:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I need to buy some parasitic suppressors for my amp, but I don't want to pay a $400 tax.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:14:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I got a low band QDX at a hamfest for like $30. Super cool little radio, i have heard you will burn it out if you dont have a very well matched antenna. Neat to do some ft8 or something with that little box.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:39:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 3one5:

What kits do you have coming?
View Quote

2x QDX

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:41:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Shootindave:
I got a low band QDX at a hamfest for like $30. Super cool little radio, i have heard you will burn it out if you dont have a very well matched antenna. Neat to do some ft8 or something with that little box.
View Quote

I didn’t know that.  I did hear it was sensitive about having 12.0 v instead of 12.01v
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top